Click Click Click

Tuesday, June 28

understanding

Understanding people, to some, seems like the most difficult thing ever. It's like worse than having constipation. *wink* When i started working, this part of me seems to be activated, as in, it never came to my mind that this element has turned out to be a conscious "source" in me.


Understanding people is a virtue to me. It takes a long period of time. Often, we always have that pair of judgmental eyes. Seeing a person without a smile on the face, we said he/she is snobbish and unfriendly. As time goes by, then we'll realise "eh, not bad actually. This fella is quite funny and caring." Through experience, be it good or bad, we earn/lose that person.


Sometimes, before having a thorough understanding, it's advisable that we just keep our mouth shut before our words start to label people. I have to admit, im quite sucks at that :) because i have a big mouth :D I need to listen to people than talking. So, please, if next time i really talk a lot, please say "Ng Shan Na, shut up." :) Consciouly, gotta tell myself that. Being critical to people isn't a good thing to be brag about. Amen? :)



Great day, peeps :)

1 comment:

Jovial Teo said...

Shan Na talks more.. :P

i agree that listening is indeed important.. gambateh ah