Click Click Click

Sunday, July 24

John 15: 12-17

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what i command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that i learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but i chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit- fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other."




Today's sermon is kinda interesting. Ps. Andrew shared about friends of Jesus. He's really a very kind and friendly man. He'll intro his name and shake hand with you, then ask for your name. The message that he's got for us today somehow spoke to me:


1. Make friends out of LOVE

2. Make friends intentionally

3. Make friends to motivates Evangelism


As i reflected upon his words, i can honestly say i only fulfill 1/3 which is, I make friends out of love. I believe it's so right that we ought to cultivate a friendship with a sincere love for others. If not, why do we need a friend?


He added, when people love one another, a friendship is born. Mutual understanding and love are so important. As a Christian, we need to intentionally make friends, to allow new friends to feel comfortable and welcome with our presence. All in all, I'm a friend of God, you're a friend of God, we are the friends of God :) I'm learning still. Continue to pray for blessings and guidance in this. At least at this moment, i truly appreciate my close friends who are the huge blessings that given by God :)


1 comment: