Click Click Click

Friday, August 12

split personality

Sometimes, it's great that we can gather together, just to have some moments of insanity. I appreciate my team a lot, they're the one who pull me through thick and thin (when i said thick and thin, it really means it). What's more to say besides I LOVE YOU ALL? :)


Like i said, counsellor is also a human being :)

don't you think sometimes a bouncer-looking counsellor are also quite stylish?
From right to left:
Fatt Mee: the most gentle counsellor ever, transform to be a "gentle bouncer" as well.
Chyun Fang: the naughty ones also look quite evil with this look.
Ker Shin: People asked her to look like bouncer, she did her own modeling pulak!
Amy: We can only label her the typical "BIG SISTA!"
May: We said, you're like a serial killer that kills the lens!
Shan Na: They said, i'm like the coward type who only dare to act cocky but not daring to do!

2 comments:

Jovial Teo said...

hahaha..my dear u cant be a bouncer /opps

nana- said...

thanks! :D I'm proud that i am not a bouncer too! :D