Click Click Click

Saturday, August 20

why give?

The other day, we were having some counselling related training. It was such a great session that each of us got the chance to do some self-discovery :)

During my turn, i mentioned to spread the seed of love to my surrounding because i've been given enuff to people around me. I wish i can give as well. Question arise. "Since you've received abundantly, what makes you to give?"

At that split sec, only 1 sentence came to mind. "Simply because there are people around me who're lacking still."

I must thank God for His grace and mercy. I always receive tonnes of loves from people around me. Everytime when i see people who's lacking, I always think I've had enough. It's time to give your love out for people to share. One thing i must learn and reiterate will be my thought of repayment. Sometimes, love is not meant to be repay. In this context of love, it's a vast operational definition. It can mean a lot of things to me. Thank you God for giving me a lil heart, that always auto-count the blessings that i've received. One day, i must give out to the community no matter what.

Today, i saw a pair of old couple, walking at a side of the main road, very very slowly. I was driving and i thought how come an old man was holding the hand of the kid (but can't see the head). I was shocked to see, actually, the hand that he was holding was actually a hand of an old lady who had a hunchback that close to 45 degree. My heart was drenched at that moment. That grandma's head was tilted in front with her back faced flat towards the sky. I felt so sad for her and for her loving man. I pray that they're ok. I pray that God gives them a longer life, for them to spend time with each other.this tree will matter a lot one day :)

Later in the evening, some men came over to my house to mow the lawn. There were 3 men- a local and 2 international guys- labours. The worker was about to start the mowing machine, that boss smacked him coz he did wrongly. I was thinking to myself, we're all adult, why do we have to hit or scold? Is it very difficult to just teach? It's just the steps and instructions that matter. Physically smack a person was so childish. The more i witnessed this, the more i felt how important it is to educate our generation the value of courtesy. Be courteous to people. Keep a positive attitude to treat people.


Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart (1 Samuel 16:7)

No comments: