Click Click Click

Tuesday, January 24

angelic for 15 mins

How about being an angel publicly during birthday? :) Ever believe in karma? like doing something bad and u'll get bad in return? :) Now this is my showtime! :)


Bunch of colleague humiliated me at public and making me an angel to get 5 signatures from people!!!!! *low self-esteem. drawing circles at one corner.*

ANYWAY! I had fun! =) I love to speak to people. So, this challenge is still alright for me :) Not very humiliating but it's very memorable. Thank you(s) for creating an "impact" in my life. I think i'll only return to Pavilion after half a year =p


the two evils at the back healping me to tie my hair like a retarded girl!


naughty!


the two who drove me to pavilion -.-"

saying wanted to eat dinner with me -.-"


this mummy was super sporting. She signed for me and told me it's her daughter's birthday too! haha! :D


the last 2 girls who signed this :)


cupcake treats at The Loaf.


for the 6 of us :)


Thank you for spending the night with me. I had fun! U guys just wait for ur turn ok? :) I'll be back fully charged! :D

No comments: