Click Click Click

Thursday, January 26

season is here

A friend of mine used to share the idea of "seasonal friend". I believe some of you might have heard about this term. I was quite against the philosophy behind it but now i realised actually it's quite natural. It's just like how a season starts to change, so does a relationship in life.


I used to tell my friend that it takes two hands to clap because that's how the world is. Everyone is relational to each other. As i was chatting with my other friend a while ago, she said let's take it easy and we shall strike a balance in relationship. If this doesn't work, it just does not work. Hmmm, very well said. Being a stubborn me, i am perseverance. I persevere on things that i hold strongly.


Then flash thoughts came to my mind recently that i really do not mind about this anymore. In fact, i was worried why i don't. Then i realised, i think i am tired of this. I don't like to have seasonal friendships. I want to be sincere. I want to be proactive. At the same time, i guess part of me wanted to be loved as well. The more you give, the more you feel tired because you do not even know how to make an expectation anymore. It serves like a bonus when there is and we have to move on if there's no bonus to gain.


Let the nature take the course :) I had surrender this onto Him and i believe one day, He will answer.

No comments: