Click Click Click

Tuesday, June 5

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y

*hooooooh! hoooooh!*
am blowing away the dust from Blogger Dashboard..
Some ppl said my blog turns mouldy ady... =)
Been quite busy these few days since i last updated my previous blog. Omg... assignments are piling almost every week. I wonder why. Sometimes, it is stressful enough to see a bulk of undone assignment papers beside u... omg... -___-" I ady hv a conclusion when my new sem started off in the early of May: THIS SEM IS GOIN TO BE SO DEAD~ *indeed*
Anyway, here come some interesting events throughout the last weekend.
1. I balik kampung!!!! hahhahah! -___-" saturday was public holiday and i went to JB with my family. It's good to be home but i think i went out of house more than staying at home. *busy* man! And..... i got my ears pierced. Yes. I did. I went into that shop with my sis while she's searching for earrings and without second thought, i sat on the chair and got pierced! I wonder why i did it but it wasn't painful actually. So, maybe i'll think of a second pierce next time. Hehehe! *wink* Who wanna go with me? hahha!
ouch! *nah... jz kidding! Not even a pierce yet*

my fav fattening cordon bleu from S.R

Yogurt cheese cakeMe and my sista! as usual. We are photo-maniacs!

2. Friends gathering. I got back home on friday evening and the gathering was held on that day itself. Quickly took my bath and went out to KFC. Thought it will have quite a number of us but turned out to be nine kittens at kfc. Eh-hem. Room for improvement. ^^" It's okie. We had a long chat and i shared my experiences with all of them. *they seemed very interested with what i'm studying* hahaha! 21SX. I can hardly meet some of them. Sigh.
these are the 9 of us! ^^ weeeeee!

3. Badminton! My favourite'est game with my badminton partners. In fact, i'm enduring the muscle pain right now coz it's been ages since we played so vigorously. =.= I had fun! =)
4. My C0-Op thingy. Well, it is an internship training programme by my uni which need to be done in every end of the year. So, 3 times for my course. As a newbie, i choose to hv my own job instead of waiting the department to ransack a job for me. Therefore, i choose Eden CC as my first choice and it's in kluang. I can spend more time with family and friends. I've sent them my resume and application letter last morning before i returned to KL. I hope that i can get a place to learn from the counnselors. *keep my fingers cross* Hope my application will be successful. *shall tell u guys the results next monday*
5. Home. Home is always the best coz mum cooks the best food for me whenever i'm around. And i'm always the queen when i'm home! E-hem.. princess or queen? nvm...
but this time round was a bit special, coz i brought back all my assignment back home and i needed them to be done by monday. So, i really rajin rajin finished all my assignment and in the end, i was so fatique and tired. -___-" and... now.. down with a mild flu. My immunity system seems dead. Haha! ^^ But, i'm all right. No worries. Too much of play and too much of good food. ekekkeke!
that's more or less for my weekend :)
the best weekend for now... eventful and *busy*......duuuuuuttttt---> OUT!

3 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

wow..what a fruitful weekend..!! so nice to be home right? like my sis..you girls are treated like princess when you come home.. mum will cook the best food for you all..aiya..so jealous leh me..hehe...i know mum's cooking is always the best!!

rachaeL- said...

wow.. rs gave u a comment?
haha.. juz wanna say..home's d best! And gathering with our secondary frenz r always d warmest..

sHanNa said...

^^hahaha~
battle of the sisters!^^
so funny~~
rx... ur sis always read my blog and gv comment de hoh...^^... unlike u... *sob*
aahahahahahaha! :)
rs: next time when u're out of house and further ur study... u'll understand how we feel... ^^
then, ur house and my house will hv two princesses!