Click Click Click

Tuesday, May 29

something memorable to me

i wonder why... photos meant a lot for me. Maybe some of you will think that i'm such a moron by taking all these kinda weirdo photos... and some said i lack of confidence in my memory... coz i take pics as a memorandom of it. That was not true~
I take pic coz i love to see ppl smile. I like to see the crowd with a big broad cheesy smile to the camera. :) I like the whole gang has the sense of belonging. I want all of us know that group photo will be incomplete if without any one of you guys in it. ^^ And most importantly, photos can bring back lots and lots of memories to me. Sometimes, when i browse through all the photos, i will even cry while viewing all the pics i had. Lots of flashback and self-reflection can be done from it. Really.
I guess, the enthusiasism of photo shooting is inherited from my dad's gene. Coz he loves to take our pics too. ^^ He's very good in this. :) We had piles and piles of album at home with different ages as we grow. I learn a lot from him and he is willing to spend money in purchasing cameras. At least now i can tell u that i do not take crooked photos! ^^ Thanks to my dad! :)
So, ppl... do appreciate all the photos u have. DOn't burn it. Don't throw them away. It is precious. Cherish ya!
told ya... i have a great psychology class.
Friends are down-to-earth.
They are so happening!
They bring me lots of laughters.
And most importantly, this is only the first month of new sem.
Imagine... as the time goes by... i bet all of us will be even.... crazy... ^^
Blessed to be around.

The one with her tudung, is our lecturer Ms. Daisy. She's a good motivator. She's a Phillipino. Used to be a catholic but converted to Muslim. We didn't ask why coz it really doesn't matter to us. Most importantly, she has wide experiences in reaching out for ppl in need (psychology field) and i really salute her spirit for human kind. Isn't she look kind to u? Well, if don't nvm, coz we feel she is to us. That's more than enough. I think she's pursuing her PhD now. ^^ All the best to you. :) Ms. Daisy is fun! ^^ I do not feel i attend a formal class during her subject coz she always make the lecture as a form of discussion where we can insert any relevant ideas and opinions or even experiences into her lecture. She'll accept in with all her grace. She responds to our questions and evaluate us. On a whole, my favorite class for this sem will be Psych(2)! ^^ yeah! You're the best!

2 comments:

rachaeL- said...

hey hey hey.. it's me again..
donno why.. juz feel like leaving comments here bcoz i luv d way u describe PHOTOS!
Haha.. Yeah, i luv photos too! No matter how they r took, when r they taken & who were in the photos.. Juz feel so great looking at them.. They are part of our memories.. =)
I cherish them a lot!

Anonymous said...

不好意思...
我用华文留言~~
恩...
看你的文章我还要找字典~~
哇哈哈...
没关系...
可以增强英文~~
拍照好好...
不过我的相机坏了...
只能靠电话的咯~~
那个也不清的...
哈哈...