Click Click Click

Friday, June 22

i jz love friday~ :)

Early in this morning, we had debate during Human Sexuality Class. The whole debate took about 2 hours. *okie*... As the government team, we strongly agree with today's motion, " Sex in Entertainment is Harmful." hohoho~ I was the second speaker, talked bout the effects on children. I felt that all of us did a good job. Well done guys~ ^^ I hope to learn more in the next debates. =) Mr. James is somehow a good organiser. Hohoho~ :) The first pic is my debate team members-->heppy and yoketeng.
Then, out of the blue, seniors sent in two cheese cakes... thought siapa beli... :/... hahha~ Mr James bought the cake~ Then he said, we're celebrating June babies~ :) sounds like babi! ahhah! nvm... *allow me to move on with my point- too into debate*... hahha! then we had cake too. The cake made me feel so full... -___-"" and i took it as my lunch. VERY THE FULL!
erm... then later on, we had a surprise b'day celebration for WaiTeng. ^^ Not bad oh... at least she loved it. *of course she has to!* hahahha! *force* Then chit-chat a while and then blah to MidV. ^^" bought something cute for one of my friends. Hope she'll like it. It's a DIY stuff. ^^

Erm.... okie... we went to MidV to get presents for our friends. Had fun along the way. And then, the budak porky, was mumbling all the way that she's hungry. *the whole world knew too!* And so, she introduced us to eat the seafood platter. *sis, i know u're goin to kill me, it's at the Manhattan Fish Market Restaurant, hahahha!* The last two pics were the food we had at there.The main thing was not about the food, it's about the chatter. -___-"" couldn't believe that me, kenneth and porky could actually talked for 4 hours at the restaurant and we've refilled for 4 times. =.="" making me to go to the loo for twice. hahah! :) anyway, we had a really good chat on everything. And i knew my flaw today! So happy. Therefore, i need to improve myself too. ^^
Anyway, i jz love fridays! It's a bit tiring for today but i had fun! Hope u guys are having fun too oh! It's friday nite! But... it's raining... -_______-""

I learn new things today. ^^

No comments: