Click Click Click

Thursday, November 8

Communication

Communication is an unknown knowledge which often being neglected by ppl. We often take granted for everything. Everything seems to be "it's ought to be~" but it just doesn't seem to be it. Hmmm...
Had a seminar today. =) well, i think it's another self-improvement opportunity for me to learn and grow. This seminar was about communication btw both sexes. Well, it was useful although i am very much single right now. Haha! Crap. Anyway, it didn't just talk about relationships. The main point was the communication barrier in a r'ship. ^^" I think, towards a friend, we also need to be sincere and honest.
Frankly speaking, i think i am kinda introvert in certain matters. I hate arguements and therefore it leads me to keep everything within my heart. It is so unhealthy. Speaker(Paul) said that, it will make u injure internally. Haha~ I bet, one day, i will have heart attack. Haha! *touch wood* Peeps, please teach me how. ==" It is so hard for me to open my mouth to speak something bad directly to the person. I will always talk/ vent my air to the third party instead of the person himself/herself. It is hard for me to be angry with ppl but it is also totally hard for me to like the person in a short time. =)
I am afraid.
Afraid of myself to blow things up.
When will i blow up?
How long can i keep all those anger/unhappiness?
I donno.
What i know is...
i ought to think of the positive ones.
i ought to talk to the one i needa to.
But... it is a way of avoidance somehow if i shun myself away.
In short, I AM UNHEALTHY.
Kids, don't learn, ok?
*OUT*

3 comments:

-Nicole- said...

but the weirdest part is that u actually can like me in a short time wo. muahaha.. i know why!

bcuz i'm so likeable. so simple and ez!muahaha... Q rite?

if u dun feel comfortable for confrontation den continue with the 3rd party 1st lar.

communication is another type of art! it takes time to learn. stick to whatever u r comfortable with lar.

hehe.. miz ya~~

xoxo

sHanNa said...

-_-" everything u have said it all.. what else shld i say?
but thanks for ur listening ears sometimes... =) it indeed heals the wounds sometimes... hehehe!

ya... personality like mine... need to go out of the comfort zone sometimes... this is the analysis~ hehee~ =) so... maybe i shall learn...

miss u too! ^^

talk to 3rd party is better than nobody right~? hehehe!
*consolation*! GOOD!

Rui Shuang said...

hm. right. being able to communicate with others is SO IMPORTANT. and its hard too. =(
guess its the most diff lesson in our life..