Click Click Click

Saturday, December 1

counting down~

2nd month of internship~
wow!! time indeed flies~~~~~~~~~ weeeeeeee!!!
it's been a month since internship started.... time really flies like habuk... -_-"
can't wait to get back to study~ *wink*
i think i'll be missing internship period... ehehe~
it's been second month ady~ and it symbolises my report time!! -_-"
omg... i'm still kinda blur to start my report... what to write?
i have a topic in mind... hehehe~ but... see how the things go~~~
dec is here! Weeee! a lot of activities are processing smoothly...
although there's a lot of activities for me to join, but i don't really very into it~ how ar? i think i'm old ady~ haha! ;)
hope to gain back my spirit soon~ GOGOGO!
so THE malas~
anyway, it's been a great november~
my friend sy is going back tmr~ -_-" yh is leaving for aust~
great~~ left some "ants" here in klg...
yea... i'll be alone again~
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
chiaoz! :)

No comments: