Click Click Click

Monday, December 3

good day, isn't it? ^^

erm... been doing Eden's softboard for the whole day~ i felt great because it brought back lots of secondary sch memories~ :) I still vividly rmb tat we stayed up after classes or after volleyball practices just to finish the board with colourful papers~ and with a suitable theme according to the season~ doing all these together with friends were not something stupid. I could still rmb tat some other friends said that we're just being stupid for doing all these. I was pissed. But, it's okie~ as long as i enjoyed it, why not? Right? ^^ This is how i accumulate my friendships and my school memories~ I don't see it is so unnecessary. Haha~
ANYWAY... i enjoy doing softboard~ i love colouful theme~ :) Today, i flipped through some pages about the board decoration together with Victor~ hehe~ He's a cute boy-boy~ He sat on my lap and flipped the book together with me~ hehe~ It's been long since my lap was being sat by kids~ hehe~ Victor is Paul's youngest son. Haha~ He's so the cute and the funny! ^^" He was comparing all the pictures and images and cartoons with me and asking me why this why that why so and so while i was busying answering his questions but he didn't really seem to bother about the my answers and then another page was flipped. -_-" sweatz me~ but he's indeed a cute and obedient boy~ ^^ innocence streaks all over his cutie fair face~ ^^" how i wished i could turn back time and be an innocent girl again~ being sayang by all the ppl around~ *wink* "okieEEE~~ admit u're old, shanna~ eh-hem?!"
Hehe~ it's a great start up for this week~ hope to gain more experiences within these 3 weeks~ I'll be going off Eden soon~ Hehehe~ ^^ Mixed feeling at the same time.
OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i remember those days......yeah~~~