Click Click Click

Tuesday, December 4

what do u think? ^^

My task has finally finished in these 2 days~ =)
I thought it was quite okay~cute and innocent~ hehe~
i love the animals~ which don't really seem to be an animal according to my friends~ -_-" and when i did that grass, they said it's like cabbage... sweatzzzz me! arggghh! ^^
it seemed easy~ but it was kinda tiring although it didn't really use up ur whole metabolitic energy~ hehe~
hope it will brighten up the kids around Eden~ =) CHEERS PPL!

the softboard~ =)
due to angle prob, my camera couldn't really fit the whole board~

i love these 4 animals~
introducing: the rabbit~ the doggie?~
the piggie and the giraffe!
we are happie family! ^^
weeeeeee!
and my "cabbage'ish grass"!
*sob*



How's my work so far? ehhe~ kindly leave some comments~ Muahaha! ^^

4 comments:

rachaeL- said...

it's been a long time since i even got into handicrafts thingy.. >.<

Anonymous said...

haha~ true~ the board can be even better with ur help~ =)

Rui Shuang said...

haha..so cute!!
great job shan na~

Anonymous said...

not bad wo...it's cute...