Click Click Click

Friday, December 7

weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i am having AN off day tmr~ ^^" cabut from work~ ^^ how about a hurrayyyy for me?? weeeeee! okiee~~~ i am relaxing now~
It's kinda guilty to apply for leave tmr coz the centre's busiest day is on saturday. :( but, i can't dump my family aside and let them drive back to jb with my granny right? Coz i will be the driver, of course. =.=" and it's been long since i had a break. HMMMM~ so... i think i deserve a day off. Thank you. Family is equally crucial. I am a good girl." SHUT UP, will u?" =.=" Right. Enuff for my rubbish.
Anyway, today i went for a talk with Paul. This is the first time i went out for a talk session. The target audience is primary six students. =) It's amazed that most of the children know Paul. He's really "famous". Sometimes, i feel, he lets Kluang feel alive with his spirit. Haha~ Sounded as if he's the god. Haha~ In fact, i think he's the soul savior of youth's hearts. Hmmm, his words really make me ponder for a second. Hmmm. He said, "Friends are forever, gf/bf are not somehow." Although we will get married, bla bla bla.... hmmm... I feel he's right.
You may neglect your friends and dump them aside just to acc your gf/bf, but after a while, when u need friends, you will see they are no longer there. Feel hurt? Regret? Hmmmm. It is somehow logical but this doesn't mean that u can neglect your partner as well. Therefore, balance needs to be achieved. No bias. I always think that, we need to think twice before an action is proceeded. Today, a word might hurt our friends, a sorry will not be that matter anymore, a friendship/kinship is lost and we will be regretful for neglecting ppl that we always love. Think before we do. That is the most important element in life.
When there's a problem, we need to solve that problem. But, i am someone who always avoid the root of the problem. Sad. Resolving a problem seems hard to me because a lot of things are being thought for more than once. A lot of "IFs" are there for u to make a judgment. If i were to be cooler, if i were to be slumble, problems may solved in return. I am learning how to solve my cons. A lesson is learned after listening to Paul's words.
No negative feeling here. Just some thoughts of mine for sharing. =) I am having holiday tmr, rmb? Haha~ Good night ppl. May my friends and family be well and happy. Sincerely pray that it will be in this way. =)

No comments: