Click Click Click

Wednesday, January 21

21.01.09

I had a blessed month. Celebrated birthday in many unique ways which crafted vividly into my heart. =) Thank you everyone for your thoughfulness and loves for my birthday. I really appreciate it. Pictures will tell a thousands word. So, yea... it's pictures time! Let's scroll!

Yes. Guess what?
I had a bomb on Sunday night. 18.01.09
Watermelon bomb! By my housemates. =)
Shocked because i was just one step out of bathroom and they stood right out.
Happy because it's watermelon, my all time favourite.
Touched because they are always thoughtful and pampering me.
Hehe! :) Cheese!

Watermelon a.k.a. birthday cake. But i've drooled while picking up the candle. And this made me to eat 1/4 of the watermelon myself. XD

see? Big evils of the house. Mei and Joshua.
Trying to force me to put on the new helmet!

Yes. They won. =_="

With the parang of the house! :)
Pictures with all of them. It's my special helmet of the day!
Last midnight, it was 210109. I thought it was over with the watermelon. Haha!
Again, they surprised me with another cake. Birthday songs and a big happy surprise. =)
Change a different background of the house to snap pics!
After the cake, i got my big big watermelon card! Omg. So shocked!
and my ugly pics on it. Haha! Thank you very very much! :)
My watermelon of Sunday's had turned out to be a rugby.
Sweat! But still, a pic of memorial. =)
Apart from thank you, i donno what else to say.
LOVE YOU GUYS! :)
****************************************************
So, besides housemates, i had a be-earlied celebration with UCSIx7 on 14.01.09. It was indeed a big surprise because i thought we were just out for a gathering. And it was only 14th. Haha! =) All in all, a big kiss to UCSIx7! and Shueling ady kissed me. Omg. =="
Thanks for the card from you guys! That's really memorable! :) *********************************************************
Not forget to mention, my lovely Psych Club's pals for my birthday on 20.01.09. Had a celebration during the meeting together with Chloe, whose birthday is one day earlier than me. haha! =) It's such a coincidence because both of us are the secretaries. haha! ^^
chloe and me :)

Creating havoc at McD during meeting. =) Look at Steph and you'll understand what i am saying.

*****************************************************

Yea. Student Council 15.01.09. =D Steph made 3 of us (celia, me and navin) to stay back after the meeting and asked our opinions towards the council. We were so serious about it and suddenly the cake popped out of the room with the committee. Great. Very surprised because the scenario was totally contradicting what i had said to Steph. Again. Thank you for your cake and appreciatiation! :)

celia, me and navin.

some of the council committee

*******************************************************

Apart from all these, i had a present by RuiXue on last Sunday. Knocked my door and stood out of my room without my knowledge and i was kinda shocked in the morning with a just-awake mind. =_=" Thanks, ruixue! ;)

a soft toy with beads in it. Very comfortable. Also, a mousepad underneath. A handmade card by ruixue. Very beautiful. Thank you! It's been long since i received a card from you.

Cakes from Soofei before i came back to KL early of January.

a surprised birthday card posted by Sooyee from the north! Haha!

*********************************************

thanks for all the smses, mms, birthday songs over the phone

All in all, i am really thankful for everything i had this month :)

Thank you people! =)

May i bring joy to all of you too! ^^

5 comments:

因心 said...

d card so cool man~ watermelon card... lolz...

u n ur watermelon -_-"""

Anonymous said...

wow..such a wonderful 23rd bday..

rachaeL- said...

Wow.. finally blog about ur bday! I was thinking, how many bday cakes u had altogether? Hehe. So happy for u~~
D bday I gave u looks so nice in photo!! Dat means, my handicraft skill still boleh tahan rite? Yeah, it's really been a long time I made one for u! Muz keep it oh~~
=)

aNgElINe^mE said...

sob..sob..u r making me cry darl!!such a touching post..hehe...glad u enjoy it v muchy!!

Yi's Heart Happy Hut said...

hoho~ seems that my wish really come too late!!!
ok.. better to be late than never kies? hehe...
Happy Birthday my dear.. may your wishes come true ya.... and remember to stay cheerful and healthy always.. =)