Click Click Click

Monday, January 26

Chinese New Year

Well.
Another year had passed.
Happy Chinese New Year, peeps!

This year is kinda different.
No house visits.
No word of blessing.
No reunion dinner.
No annual family photo.
However, we are still blessed.

The departure of grandpa was shocked and quick.
Aunts said it was just too fast.
Some said it was unacceptable.
I said, "It's good to let him go. I don't want to see him suffer."

Was reading my cousin's blog.
A tinge of sadness flashed through my mind.
She said," 今年的新年,我們不能拜年.但是我們還能一樣的快樂.
因為有外公的祝福.我們很幸福."
I did wish him Happy Chinese New Year in my prayer.
Grandma was still grieving, which pained my heart at times.

Still, life's gotta move on.
Let's pray for the best. =)



1st day of CNY.
Relatives came by for a simple dinner feast. =x What a description.
Glad that grandma was here too.
At least, her mind was occupied by us.
Dinner was great. The reunion feeling was still there.
Just that, we couldn't hold a big party. Couldn't lao sheng. :)
Still, the feeling was there.

No comments: