Click Click Click

Thursday, June 4

randomites

Bloggy seemed to be submerged in its' own lala-land for quite some time. Hmmm, does that mean my life event is stopping? *wink* Don't think so la. Hehe.

Blogging is a very subjective habit, i would say. You can blog your heart out by all means. Some of my friends choose to make it as private as possible, which is, for invited readers only. For this blog of mine, i choose to let it be viewed in public. I have no fear interacting my feelings and thoughts right here, right now. People may ask, "Aren't you making yourself too transparent and showing your true self to others?" Well, that depends :)

I choose to write something personal doesn't make me a transparent being, neither am i hiding my true self from anybody. Blogging is something which allows me to express my life and share it with beloved friends and family members. At least, what i can do is to tell my acquaintances about some part of my life.

Nowadays, people had lost the basic communication which is talking. People do not talk anymore. Any conflict happens, they would be excused by saying communication prob, communication prob. Why peeps never understand, at times, it is due to attitude and behavioral problem? No? Never? Or don't tell me this kinda situation never happened but blamed it to communication problem? If there's only COMMUNICATION problem exist, then, does anyone try to solve it by interacting with one another? Sad truth is no. =(

We, human, are too relying on technology. Look at myself, i am a blogger which seldom interact with everyone around me. That's sad. Friendster, Facebook, what's more to come? We would never understand how that person feels until we talk to them. This is really experiential. I am not implying that technology brings harm, but, i feel we have more ways to improve one's relationship. When i look at my friends' personal msg in facebook, at least i know what/how's their feelings. You know, at times, they may just update with you personally, they talk to you. It feels great!

Talk to people. Talk to your friends and family. It is forever a precious skill by God sent. Please utilise our freedom of speech! =D

1 comment:

Christopher Hor said...

panjangnya...not like ur style ler this post. lol. dun ask why. jst feel it :P

Hehe.

Hmm. what you say is correct la. But the communication is still there la. Just the method ady changed...we, as future generation or current generation need to do our best to be updated lo.

We are actually communicating more effective if u ask me. Coz medium like email or facebook enable me to give response anytime i feel like to with the feelings i do not need to hide from. Same as your blog, rite?

However, if face to face, we might be wearing persona :P

Kids nowadays are being exposed to HP in early ages. They just keep sms with each other...but can we say they do not communicate at all? Haha..

Not all ppl can see what you feel from what we are discussing de ma...somemore...feeling li ho...is diverse, intense and do not last long de ma. lol.