Click Click Click

Thursday, July 30

after emails...

laptop's down with heart attack today for the 2nd time.
didn't get to check email for working purposes.

and so, i checked a while ago and read a few emails.
mostly spammed by my supervisor, May.

me is thankful.

for having her as a supervisor
who really acknowledges my work, my sweat and my effort.
though just a small line of sengkiu *my version of thank you*
or a mini compliment of "Well done, girl. You really helped me a lot."
i feel flattered.

now i can strongly understand what my lecturer said once
"The higher status you are, the lower you bow"

i think, i have a supervisor, who is humble and respectful enough
for me to serve better and most importantly, to learn to the max!

me, is deeply felt being appreciated. =)

No comments: