Click Click Click

Tuesday, July 28

Jogoya'ed.

Was it called a celebration or what? =)
Few of us got together and went for Jogoya as promised.
It is a buy 1 free 1 period until end of July.
First time in my life eating such pricey supper.
Love the design. Love the service.
Ornaments like lanterns caught my eyes always.
especially red one with wooden backdrop wall.
cutlery wasn't really silvery.
well. it was so-so because i didn't really find it hygienic. =x
Overall, I am satisfied with the food.
If only i had stomach like a cow. Then i feel it's worth for my money.
Haha! *burp* I wonder how many centimeters of my waist diameter had shot up.
Some MUST EAT dishes.
Tata! The mini steamboat with spicy soup
lots of abalone, prawns, fish, veggies in it, and and that lil mermaid shell'ed scallop! Yummy!!
steaming hot TEMPURA!
which we had lots and lots of 'em! =)
Yumyumyum! :) Behind was another family member of tempura- the sushi territory.
a must grab Haagen-Dazs ice cream!
Refreshing!
But add-on knowledge, don't eat it after the oyster.
will cause diarrhea.(Lim, 2009)
we shall see tmr. =X
Heavenly oysters! =)
Fat. Juicy. Lemony!
MUACHI! :)
Love them! ^^v
Hmm... i guess it was mainly due to the dissatisfaction from my friends before i stepped into Jogoya. Haha! So, i didn't put high expectation, but it came out quite well. The atmosphere blended well with its food. A perfect total score of craze. Well. It turned out superly good and satisfactory for me, at least i am free from assignment for this moment. Most important, it was the people whom I've been with. =)
Well, i am proud to have friends like them.
Pro-transexuals!
Apparently, an auntie passed by and giggled while looking at them. =D
Love this pic with Hui Ru. =)
I guess in my friends list, Jeanzz is the best cam-whore girl
She had 1000++ self portraits in her.... handphone.
*faint*
the girls! =)
The makan team.
The one with moustache, is Omer's elder bro. =)
enam orang! :)
Aftermath.
Took numerous photos before we made our way.



Supper called it a day.

Good night, earth. :)

BURPPP! =X

2 comments:

soo yee said...

jogoya~~~jogoya~~~~my jogoya~~~
when can i go??

sHanNa said...

><" next round.

before it closes down. XD