Click Click Click

Thursday, August 27

the overdue

wanting to blog about stuff back in Kluang...
but just couldn't really find a quiet time for it...

now, here i am.
am post something here.
for my quiet lil time.

it's time.
to sit back, catch some breather and prepare for tmr's battle.
*************************************
what have i done in kluang? :)
dad and i are the romantic item. haha! coz we always get to watch rainbow together whenever i get back home. :)) this time round, he shouted from the garden and told me there's a twin rainbow and asked me to make a snapshot of it. :) how sweet it was to catch a set of complete rainbow with my own dad. =)
apart from family, i got to meet this lovely lady, sze ern, which has been M-I-A for almost... a year? XD Miss u lots. :)
Had a super deli-sweetty-freezy brownies. Yum!


ciaoz.

No comments: