Click Click Click

Monday, August 24

attachment style


attachment.
well, not those lovey dovey attachment,
but it's more on attachment towards people around me.
i seriously admit that i have attachment problem.
haha! *proud giler*
I could still recall when i went to kindergarten,
my mum brought me into the class
and she left.
i cried like a crow.
i still remembered my teacher was holding me tight
and both of my hands were stretched so long until i reached the windows.
and i broke those windows with my hands.
*can u imagine how strong was i back then?*
hmmm.

after staying away from home for almost 3 years plus...
my problem wasn't totally healed.
at times, i am homesick.
at times, i am down because of friends.
at times, i am low because i feel i am low.
all these weak periods have been telling me that i am seriously having attachment problem with human. *which i thought it's quite unhealthy*
because i think human occupy an ample space
in my heart.

just a random thought of mine.
but today i am perfectly okay. ^^

1 comment:

Jovial Teo said...

na-na, I believe your attachment style is alr considered secured. hahaha, by judgin how you trust other people, how nice you treat others, how fast you get along well wif others =D You are sentimental, but is a good quality of you.
Take care, friend