Click Click Click

Saturday, August 22

untitled

few days ago, i told a friend of mine.
i am a blessed person.

i am surrouded by many guardian angels.
they are angels by god sent.
at least, to me, they are.

i have many friends who take care of me.
a wink of face, a smile on the cheek, a sour face,
there's always somebody.
i have family members who always there for me unconditionally.
a call of regards, a cold joke from dad
are able to cheer me up for the whole day.

i feel, i lack of nothing.

each day, rolling on the bed, i will always tell myself,
"you, are a blessed one. no complaint shall u ever make."
indeed, today, i rolled on the bed *insomnia*, i feel blessed.
i am thankful for what i am having.

i am a very repay-ful person (for those who know me).
but at times, i am consciously aware that,
things are not meant to be repay of.
what i can do is to cherish it, and to be grateful about.
the love i gained from people around is infinity.

me, love everyone out there.
thank you for the love you give to me. =)
and i will never forget that.
unless i have amnesia. =D

2 comments:

Jovial Teo said...

hahaha..na na oh
emotional post..but is truth from your heart..
God bless you always

nana- said...

thank you~
god bless u too! ^^