Click Click Click

Tuesday, September 15

meditation

Somehow, i feel that the "Law of Attraction" is quite true.
When you think it's no, then it's NO! :)
Our brain is a very powerful tool of mind.

Sometimes, my life focus is sliding along the road curb.
I may lose the focus.
My friends were right.
A beginner should make mistakes.
We ought to make mistakes, or else we're not freshie.

Another one mentioned that I paid too much attention on the mistakes I have made, which influenced me to lose my focus.
Heed their advices and this week is totally a brand new week.
Honestly speaking, I have interesting days.
Thank you very much for all those encouragements.
You know who you all are.

Thus, i feel law of attraction is really workable.
Deep down inside, i know that i had put aside those mistakes
of past days and moved on.
There's certain aims and responsibilities to fulfill
and i can't afford for any pauses in life
or any waste of time.

We work on it. We change. We learn. We move on.

No comments: