Click Click Click

Monday, September 21

m.i.s.c.e.l.l.a.n.e.o.u.s.


at times, i ponder.
we really have a lot of miscellaneous chores.
well, maybe we don't call it as chore, more like a responsibility.
at times, i wonder.
when is my turn to get down with my own.

i have to think who i want to be.
i have to think what do i really want.
i have to speak for myself.
i have to juggle a lot of things.

but again, when will be the best time?
or maybe, i have none, yet.
priority.
who/what should be placed first?

i do not like complaint which is irrelavant and untrue.
i do not like a preplanned stuff which can't be carried out.
i do not like rushing people to do stuffs.
i do not like being pushed around.
what do i like?
ask me
and i shall say i have no idea.

what a random post.
with my not-so-random-yet-random thought.
if only... and ...therefore it shall be.

No comments: