Click Click Click

Tuesday, October 27

The Essence

Sometimes,
it's not just about you.
it's not about the work-WORK.
it's not about the payment.
it's not about who's more competent than who.

it's about passion.
it's about support.
it's about sharing.
it's about teaching.
it's about humanity.
it's about human.
it's about love.

it seems neither long nor short.
times passes like a strike of lightning.
full stop it is.

I learned to be thankful for who i am.
I learned to be blessed by supportive people around.
I learned to be supportive and less pessimistic.
I learned to be strong and have faith in what i am doing.
I learned to share what i have, not keep what I've gained.

Well, i should also have learned not to be that emotional. =)
and too bad, i am a human being.
Life is a learning process of growth.
It's good to be at the fork of the road, and think ahead.

Shan Na is grateful to you, you and you. =)

No comments: