Click Click Click

Saturday, October 24

Meatball'ed!

Yay! So, Steph and I had Meatball'ed!
The title is unusually long.
"Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs".
I was anticipated for its' debut, but the outcome didn't really hit me 100%. Incongruent with my expectation. =D
Still, love it!
Anyway, this movie was light-hearted. :) Quite meaningful towards the end *someone cried*, and family-oriented. Just that, it's a bit off from the real world la. How can spaghetti become the tornado? So grossed. Hehe! =)
There's always hidden story behind each work piece.
This movie portrays the family value of real life.
Parents seldom voice out the heart.
Always think that kids are always kids.
Will never make something big.
Deep down inside, parents are actually proud of their own children.
Just that, they only tell out loud INSIDE the heart...
It's time to invent the heart machine to help human to translate the heart wave into words. =D Just like what the father had in the movie, saying "I love you, son."I hope I will tell how much I love and feel proud of my child next time.
It's really really important for them to know that. =)
Lesson of the day/movie:
"Be who you think you want to be. It's good to have goal in life."
It's time for me to search for mine. =)

2 comments:

Jovial Teo said...

I agreed. Never too late to tell "I love you" to someone you love.

Miz Greenie said...

who who who? who cried?