Click Click Click

Wednesday, October 21

Just Another 90 Degree

Well, let's just name her E.
I do not have much positive experience with this E.
E always scale down her impression with certain lil irresponsible actions.
Neither I like E nor do I hate her.
Just being... a passenger.

Recently, this E changed my impression towards her.
Wonder why there's this change which somehow recharge some +ve energy towards me. Her initiative, her care towards others, did impact me a lil. I perceive it as genuine and I hope it is true.
Today, i realised something.
Often, we look things so negatively, until we really really forget the essense of a person. It's sucha big reflection upon myself, for I, looking at E, from previous until now. Though me and E are just merely acquaintance, but I sincerely hope that she can be as good as now, or even better than now. ^^ Pray for her and do hope her surroundings give her a chance to see her improvement. :)

Listening to O Holy Night while jotting this down. Christmas is going to hit 2009 and people are bringing in the warmth. Life's gonna be beautiful.

Yes. It will be. =)

No comments: