Click Click Click

Tuesday, October 13

Friendship

Been working on something really challenging today.
= surf the net.

Some of you might me =_=" or "come on, it's a piece of cake" right?
In fact, it was upside down for me because i couldn't seem to get it right. And the most surprising discovery of the day was, most of the authors are copy-pasting each other's articles here and there. And you can simply notice it when you keep on g-o-o-g-l-e on the same thing over and over again. =DAfter long winding story, just briefly let u guys know what am i working on (or maybe none of you are interested with it). ANYWAY... currently I am finding articles or content in relation to friendship topic. Whoever is interested in writing me an article, by all means! I am more than welcome you to join in! This article will be published in my unit bimonthly bulletin (sort of magazine), oh, by the way, the theme of my bulletin is Friendship. Yea, just so happened.
And yes! After whole day of google'ing, i find out that, actually, i am not really a friend, FRIEND. As in, there are whole lot of criteria to become a true friend. Honestly, I am not. =X I am not a good problem solver. When things happened, communication doesn't seem to be the best way, instead, we walk off. And results shown that, we just can't seem to be the good friend of one another by doing so. Well, there's always room for improvement i supposed?
Lesson of today:
"Be positive, don't think that you'll never have another friends. There are heaps of friends waiting for you out there just wanting to make new friends but you have to get out there and find them."

Well, this lesson shocked me, coz I never practised such routine. Thus, it always makes me dwelling on things which I do not have to worry. It's time for a change and I am adapting to it.

Love you 'al!

No comments: