Click Click Click

Monday, October 12

=)

A day without any on-going event.
A day without much hassle in the office.
I enjoy the peacefulness,
not tranquility, but just merely peacefulness. =)
To be able to focus.
To ransack my overdue papers.
To arrange my overdue post-files.
To do those unfinished items of post-event.

*******************************************
At times, I will think to myself,
what is synergy?
People are so yearned for it yet so scared of it.
Well, at least, i am one of them.

I totally agree what my lecturer used to say.
We do not need that many people.
We just need those who are willing to stay and commit.
With different directions, how can all be as one?
With diverged goals, how can all be a success?
With just merely a seed, how can it bloom without any watering?

It just need times.
It takes times.
There's always a stepping stone.
Why have to be in a hurry everytime?

No comments: