Click Click Click

Sunday, November 29

the return

The return. Sounds like a movie. Haha! =) Indeed, no man is an island. Well, at least I agree with my both hands stretched above. Made my way back to KL for a few days, main reason was to attend the counselling course that i've signed up for, already the 3rd class.
Moreover, friends are all over here! =D I really really miss everyone "up" here. Didn't say staying in Kluang isn't ideal, but sometimes, friends really made my day and i've spending my days and nights eventfully. =)) Will be going back to Kluang tomorrow... until further notice for my job. O___o" Btw, there are two more classes left for Saturdays. =]

Ray's back! :) With Kinder Happy Hippos from London =D
Thank you. Appreciate it. Taste good.
I know, i am always the hippo that is so "well-known".
Close your eyes also think i am one of them. *terrible*
Met Kerhuey and Ray for 2 days.
This was taken on the 2nd day morning during breakfast. Bid goodbye to Kerhuey who's leaving Cheras. Really gonna miss her laughters, her kepoh-kepoh speeches. ^^ When we leave, we just gotta leave silently. Else, the unbearable-weeping feeling will always be there. @_@"
Thank you for being a genuine friend to me. ^^
Lots of memories are kept and stored.
Till we meet again!! Later that day, met my sis. =) Spent the day with her and a lot of "others" at One U. -.- So many people and the aircond wasn't performing! *roar*
met new friend, Jasmine- Hui Ru's close friend.
Good to make new friend sometimes and she's pharmacist. =]

Called off the day on Haji by playing badminton with them at night, with Liew too. This pic is very extreme. =_= i mean, look at me. O_________o" terribly huge!***************************************

Then, Counselling Class on Saturday at Agape Counselling Centre. Throughout the class, I was like riding a mental-emotion-roller coaster for free. It was a rainy day, so was my heart. Such a proper life-reflective session with everyone during that day. Thank you for listening to me. =)

We were provided a christmas card.
Initially i thought it's meant for someone around u.
But it was for us, ourselves. =)
I wrote something for myself after the "roller coaster". ^^
Saturday was a great day apart from emotions rushing in and out within myself.
Had a very chatty, laugh-ful night with the makan gang. It's been quite some times, guys. =) Miss u all! especially those funny stupid bickers! Haha! Too full due to food and laughters. ^^

*************************************

Sunday, badminton in the afternoon again. XD Cacat body. Joan's birthday concludes the beautiful Sunday. =)

Beautiful time passed by faster than it seemed. We've all graduated and everyone is embarking into another new phase of life. Leaving certain things or people behind. No matter what, memories are always the best scripts for us to keep, unless we are brainless. ^^

No comments: