Click Click Click

Thursday, November 19

scribble randomly...

The urge of blogging seems vague lately.
What's up peeps?
My routine has been rotating mundanely.
As what i've told my parents, i want to watch TV to compensate what i've lost over the three hassle studies years. Haha! Thus, a lot of times at home, we've been watching tv together and to laugh like nobody's business. =) Frankly speaking, I think Singapore dramas had improved leaps and bounds. *Kudos to Mediacorp*
As i opened my piano today, and played a few pieces, the music made me think. @_@" Those were very soothing music, saddening somehow. Well, i can't deny i AM a very emotional creature. =) Music really can heal the soul, but music therapy just doesn't work in me. =P Music expresses our feelings. Music hears our hearts speaking. Music treats our emotions. By listening to music, people may just shed their most sincere tears. It's always endearing. It's always music-fying! Hehe!
This music video was dated back in 1998. "Let the Music Heal Your Soul". Very very nostalgic! =) Used to love it, still loving it! ^^

Ever since coming back to Msia after the trip, i had a little wish for myself. I hope, in the future, i'll be able to establish a counselling cum community service centre, with a very natural setting. I hope to put some wood, grass/flowers, some water-flowing fountain, bricks in the centre. Moreover, i wish to put on some soothing music to calm my clients down. =) It's not always about therapeutic relationship, it's about the hospitality service provided to improve the quality of service in Malaysia. Hope this will come true... ONE DAY. =)

1 comment:

Jovial Teo said...

I agreed with you..Hospitality is important