Click Click Click

Tuesday, January 19

First Cake

I always love sharing things with people. More so, I love sharing the same birthday with my own dad. =)) It's good to let him hold my hand and cut the cake together. I feel small when he's with me. Really. And I know he's very happy to have me cutting the cake with him too. ^^
This year was a bit special for the 4 of us in the family. We had a lil eye mask during our cutting cake party. Thanks to my sister. -.- Haha! I will never forget the wonderful stupid moment I had with my family. Had a great dinner and cut cake at home.
Never really made my wish properly this time. My wishlist is always the same. It's repeating every year. I hope God hears me. I am thankful to have family to be by my side always, for all these 24 years. I know it's hard to keep me "in order". Haha! =) Love you all always. *muaks* I was very touched by my sis's card. Her message moved me.
During my return last week, I received a few presents from friends too. Thanks a lot to Soofei and SzeErn. Appreciate it. You girls never failed to remember my birthday. Thanks for your friendship and your sincerity. Love all the presents a lot. Thanks Soofei for your note. I was really overwhelmed, almost shed a tear. =) Thank you.
My first cake of the year! Wish to share it with everybody I know. I am blessed by your presence. =)

3 comments:

sy said...

so cute~
i like ur family~^^

nana- said...

=)i like my family too. ^^

WNa said...

=) Ur welcome mizz.