Click Click Click

Tuesday, January 19

Our Lunch! =D

Ok. It's a super overdue post. Shall post it up before I forget. =D Sorry, Rui Xue! ^^ It was a random lunch date with Ruixue the other day in MidV. =) Long time never gone out with her. So, we had lunch and did some shopping. =)
Little Vietnamese for lunch. Quite nice. =)
As we were walking in MidV, we saw Malaysia Chocolate Fair in the exhibition centre of Midvalley! =DD
lots and lots of chocolate! yum yum!
didn't buy any though. Quite regretful.

modified and designed chocolate just for Valentine.
So sweet when I looked at it.
Wedding Choco! ^^ seeee... i quite like this!
whoever wants to get married, I want this as my door gift! =D
a special box of chocolate. Haha!
Whenever our friends go out, we didn't get a chance to step into bookstore coz we took ages to be inside there in the sea of books...
that day there were only me and ruixue, that's why we had chance to do so.
Haha!
Thanks for the day! ^^

No comments: