Click Click Click

Thursday, January 14

Happening Wednesday!

I always smell weekend when it comes to Wednedsay. Had a super great and eventful Wednesday night. Farewell dinner for my colleague at first and also fishing prawns with my housemates later the night! =) Was a bit tired during the dinner coz I was tired. O_o" However, when it comes to catching prawns session, I was totally awaked! =D
makcik makcik semua. Haha!
Last night was the first night I went to prawn club with my housemates nearby my house. =)) Luckily I went because the prawns were so fresh and tasty! =) Thanks Joshua who fetched me despite of the traffic jam.. =X thank you once again. Seeing everyone happily fishing and bbq'ing the 46 big prawns made me happy. ^^ It's good to get together with housemates and to have fun as a one big family. ^^ The way they fished the prawns shocked me. =X so aggressive! Hehe! Poor prawns. You're all in our stomachs! Wooohooo! *burp*
both of you! good one! =D got sting ray? =D
joshua and joan busy bbqing.
the freshly bbq'ed prawns! 46 of them!
amen.
Thank you for the great Wed night! Yooohooo! =) I always thought, it takes effort to bond people together. True enough.
=)

No comments: