Click Click Click

Tuesday, January 12

many many random

random 1:
never knew i could pay so much attention on certain words that people had for me. to the point that i totally lost myself in the middle of the sea. i judge my own ability. i judge my self-esteem and confidence level. never knew those words could be so impactful, to the point it hurts. there goes the saying, words hurt more than an action. how true is that =x pls don't sound so noble when the expression of your words are not equivalent to your actions. somebody, please brainwash me. "rebuild, shanna. rebuild" =)
random 2:
today i learned couple of values from a colleague of mine. she's good in dealing with people. hardly had time to chat with her. =) she taught me how to communicate wisely with different people. how to treat students, parents and officers. shared with me some life values and lessons. true enough, sometimes, we are just incapable in pleasing everyone around. as long as we're consciously aware of what we're doing, to what extent we're doing, that considers adequate. but that does not stop you from doing more in life. =)
random 3:
selective hearing/learning/talking. a lot of time, disasters happen due to miscommunication or improper action. as a neutral figure, standing in front of different people, we have to filter and select certain content that we register in mind before it's being stored in long term memory. yes. we have to. it's good to select wisely and to learn objectively. =)
random 4:
being empathetic. if u were to ask me, are u an empathetic person? i shall answer, i am yet to be one. sometimes, it's good to stand in the middle of two or on top of the hill, to look at things in a wider horizon and perspectives. to stand in a person's shoe, it's never a piece of cake. you can only experience it, when you do it. this one, i agree. =)
random 5:
whatever we do, if there's passion, we can sail in everywhere. seriously. do not give up, never try never know. =))
random 6:
blessed by all the chances given for me to learn something new. will try my very best. just think, life is getting interesting, when we try something new. =D
random 7:
a friend asked, "shanna, have you tried this?", "no.", "how about this?"..."no."!@%$#$@# "shanna, what is your life all about?", "..." maybe i am yet to have a life on my own. but hey, i believe i am here, existing in this earth, with my very own vision and mission. Just that, we have different version of 'em. Just, accept me for being me. =)
random 8:
i am a very verbal, bubbly person. words are big to me. they really are. sometimes, just a line of encouragement, seriously merely a sentence, it can make me over the moon. thank you friends for being so supportive, and my family members too. thanks for affirming me. =)
random 9:
life, living with competitive element, is healthy, when there's no bias, no favouritism, no comparison and no judgment. should there be any one of them, it's no longer a healthy one.
random 10:
i am ready to learn and fall, in order for me to capture the things i've yet to learn. =D gambateh!

No comments: