Click Click Click

Saturday, January 23

Thank You

Once again, it's my birthday! :) Thank you those who celebrated my birthday with. Family, housemates, friends, and now, with the addition of colleagues. Thank you for making me like a princess on my day =) Not to forget, thank God for letting me in into the world for another brand new year. Conveyed and made my wishes to God and myself. Blew the candles. It's funny how your age is growing yet the amount of candle is decreasing. Haha!

Let's have a quick recap on my birthday.

That day, we went to Klang to find Suat Mei. Had a surprise birthday which I thought it was meant for Shun coz that day was his birthday.
So, we both celebrated birthday together. ^^ Happy!
Tiramisu Cake from my dear housemates.
Thanks Suat Mei for arranging that night. =)
All of us, at SuatMei's place. ^^
enjoyed our night with wrong-way driving! =D and seafood feast! :)
then, received a surprised handmade card from Hui Ru the next day! =)
i felt warm when i see this card.
smiled and touched as i read her message.
thank you for the dinner too. =)
on 21.01.10 morning, i went to work as usual.
it was an early morning, as usual, i made myself a cuppa milo, and checking my personal mails before 9am strikes. To my surprise, my colleague brought me a box of mian xian and 2 red eggs! I was so so so touched and surprised. Three of them came in with these and a birthday song. =) I nv celebrated in such way. Very very touched when i had my first bite. It was a memorable morning. really. ^^
later in the afternoon, colleagues celebrated my birthday and treated me lunch. and they told me all the juicy story behind this card. Haha! funny them.
another birthday card from them. plus doughnuts. ^^
thank you SAO. ^^
they knew i love this pic a lot a lot. ^^
a box of homemade chocolate + two bookmarks from May.
良善& 仁爱
meaningful gift. =)
a pair of earring from my Iran's colleague. Hehe! =)
thank you!
Then the Student Council peeps. =)
Had 6 pieces of Secret Recipe cakes after badminton. =X
haha! Thank you all of u, for remembering my birthday. =)
Yesterday, had dinner with my juniors at Fullhouse. Food was delicious. Mushroom soup- a must try! ;) So does Alfredo pasta too! =)
thank you for the mango cake! ^^
this morning.
a birthday card from the North. Haha!
it's from Soo Yee with her message :)
Thank you! *muaks*
two pairs of socks from Sze! :)
it's called 打小人socks. Haha!


All in all, thank you everybody for everything. =) not to forget those sms and fb's messages for me. :) Blessed to have all of you with me every year. ^^

No comments: