Click Click Click

Monday, January 25

u p d a t e s

Never thought the numbers of client are actually increasing drastically this semester. A client, could just walk in with a smile and the next second, sob in front of the counsellor at the next second. Maybe this is what we call suppression. Often people suppress feeling. We may just forgo the feeling and move on as though nothing happened before. When the emotional healer touches your heart, you may just burst all the things out with a snap of fingers. That's what i knew about the unfinished business. Yes. We all have unfinished business. Those unfinished business, are the one that we unconcisouly deny for a long period of time and those which we try to run away from. Ever since I been into the training of unfinished business, I realised, EACH of us, will surely have something behind us. Something hidden. Looks so far, yet so near to our heart.
Work has been challenging. A call of Sick Bay will tie us up for the whole morning. I cannot imagine myself working in an ER. No. Pls let me die if i were to do so. University had set up a Sick Bay which caters students with a place of recovery when they're sick. So happened that our unit is the coordinator. Students have been in and out of the Sick Bay ever since its establishment. Some even seek for counselling attention due to some psychological or external factors which cause them fell sick. Although it's real busy, but I had a great feeling that we're actually helping a student, by understanding not just from the physical, but also the other side of the story. =)
Sometimes, I feel, each of us, has different story to tell. We may look beautiful and perfectly normal outside, but inside, it may be contradictory. I just hope that everyone has a beautiful and healthy heart inside out. =) The world is beautiful, we should all cherish our life. ^^

Starting from this week, work had lined up for me throughout the weeks before CNY. Working consecutively for the next two weekends, with camp and workshop down the road. Good to know that my team is very much sticking onto each other, to encourage and support in one way or another. =)) I really learn a lot from them, especially the spirit of NEVER GIVE UP! :) Through thick and thin, we're pretty much surviving! ^^ Thank you for guiding me, to the path that I want to be invovled with.

No comments: