Click Click Click

Tuesday, January 26

=/

Have been posting myself with the same query.
"Why is my communication skill deteriorating?"

Seriously. I do not really like argument.
Some people think that, argument is good. You get to express and blurt out your feeling from the inside out, without thinking whether it's good to let it out or not.To me, argument is always the last resort. Or should i say, it never came about into my list of solving issues. *maybe that's the reason why I never solved it.* I do not like the struggling moment that running in my mind, to think of excuse, to think of the sentence of argument, to think of how good i am and how terrible you are to me. Because, it always hurt people and myself, to think sucha way. It spoils the relationship that you've built over the years. It generates the gaps in between both parties. Argument hurts.

I am a __________ friend.

I can't even fill that myself.

No comments: