Click Click Click

Wednesday, February 24

CNY: Friends Menu

Friends, to me, are like my companions in everywhere I go. They may not follow you 24/7, instead, they follow you with their hearts. It always run just once a year, to have cny reunion with the Convent girls. I couldn't remember for how long we have done this but i guess it has been ages since we know each other. There's a minor transition of our CNY gathering. I could still remember how we chased over a bus together just to knock on friends' door for CNY house visit. How we managed to sit in everyone's house and to greet aunties uncles. =) Awww. It was memorable and sweet.
reunion dinner- steamboat (before)
*burp* after
Now, we no longer practise house visiting. Hard to gather the best day for everybody because we all have our commitment towards our family as we grow older. Nonetheless, we never NEVER failed to flock us together. Be it just a yumcha session or a reunion dinner. Thanks to the annual CNY organizing chairperson. I am happy to meet everyone, even though it was just one night thingy. I believe all of us cherished the moment.
first day of CNY yumcha.

on the 5th, meeting some friends- house visit.

Yumcha with friends before we left from hometown the next day. These are the remaining ones in kluang.

This year round, we had steamboat which symbolized reunion. Well, at least, to me, it gave the msg as it is. :) Not only we had steamboat, we had yumcha session on the 1st day of CNY, followed by steamboat, then some mini house visit to some friends' houses. =) It was a year whereby i got to have a mixture of it and it was the longest break after 4 years (study years had no long break for cny).
celebrated Bernie's birthday! :)
I told a friend of mine, "No matter what failure or fall you encounter in your study/work place, do recall there're a bunch of us, supporting you and have faith in whatever decision you made, it will be the most pleasant encouragement that you get after all the disastrous experiences." =) I sense the change in us. We grow up. We give room to people. We think in others' shoes. We had changed for a betterment. I love you, girls. =)) I hope we can always maintain this.
introduced OH Cards to them and shared my experiences with them
hope everyone enjoyed the sessions that we had.
i believe they were the quality time that we had spent together.

Love you all! =)

No comments: