Click Click Click

Friday, February 26

the KL version

Upon the arrival to KL, we had another round of cny celebration with the council peeps. We did a combo package at night. Hehe! House visiting (which they've done it from morning until I reached KL), reunion dinner, celebrated Steph's bday, played mafia and gambling-*exlusive me*.
I have to say, it was a laughful jaw-tearing night. It's been long since we gathered and makan-makan! I mean, big makan makan and had so much of laughters! :) I enjoyed myself lots. Thought it also supposed to be Steph's bday surprise, god knows, it wasn't really. Haha! Nonetheless, all of us had fun! ^^ *muacks*
yeesang reunion dinner with SC.
I believe it's the 1st time we had cny reunion dinner together. =)
errrrrr....
check out our story teller
sek teng really can be the best comedian among all of us.
steph's birthday
in........ yuki's room. Haha!
23 jor. old lor... but we still lurrrrve u. Hehe!

No comments: