Click Click Click

Tuesday, April 20

S for Self

Self-pity
something which seems so real.

We always complain
how terrible our circumstances are
how pathetic we are
how poor we are
how bad we've done this or that
how lousy
pat our shoulder and said "Well, no point arguing, life's gotta move on."


We're being brought up in such culture...
to be reserved.
to be not so proud over what we have.
until the extent of not knowing it's always a blessing
knowing how priviledged we are.
to be able to live
to grow and learn from diff people
to love and to appreciate

Self pity
I realised it's been with me for quite awhile.
I must learn to get rid of it gradually.
Eventually, i'll know how blessed i am...
*although i know i am a blessed girl*
to be able to appreciate the air i breathe.
to love people who love me lots. =)

I AM WORTHY IN THIS WORLD!
I KNOW I AM!
NANA loves u and me!

No comments: