Click Click Click

Wednesday, April 21

=X

Mama used to tell me this,
"When we work, we work diligently, we try our best to work."

As I grow, i quite agree with what my mum said.
Though i always contradict her.
Sometimes when she notes something for us to remember,
I will take it as "Noted, but later."
My "later" can be for the future usage.

Sometimes, i feel human really misuse a lot of things.
God gave us mouth to speak, to voice out opinions.
But not spouting nonsense.
People always say the word politic
I always think to myself
If only people are generous, not selfish
If only people are not so self protective
If only people are not so sarcastic
Word hurts more than an action.

The world is seriously gonna be so beautiful
when we use our mouth wisely.

1 comment:

rachaeL- said...

The world is like this.
We have black and white. The Chinese has Yin and Yang.
Everything seems to have the opposite way of describing something. And living beings, too.

Well, that's the root to which we can feel we're so much better than others. =)