Click Click Click

Sunday, May 9

post thought over a call...

Today is Mothers' Day. It's a day of celebrating the noble mothers. It's also a day to be happy for. Yet, i am blogging it here because i am not with my mum now. Happy Mothers' Day, Mummy! :) you know I always love you, respect you and accept you for who you are, just like how you do to me. :)
Mothers' Day triggers my thought of the past experience that I went through couple days ago. External phone rang. I wonder why i always have that kinda twitching moments when i heard the external caller ringtone. And so I picked up. It was a helpless call from a mother.
"I would like to seek for some advices regarding my son."
"Okay... how about your son?"
*and so, the conversation was like on and on and on and on for about 10 mins.*
I felt sorry for the mother. I really am. Mother always worry for the child, even for the child's academic no matter how a grown-up you are, be it 18, 19 or 23. The trend has changed. Parents not just worried about the academic, but more so towards the child's growth and mental/emotional development. She sought for counselling for her child who is rebellious, worrying that the son might diagnose with depression after a long time miscommunication among the family members. Struggling with financial constraits, having dilemma over OVER showering concern to a mild handicapped kid, deep down in my heart, i really want to extend my helping hands to her, hoping the kid would hop over to the counselling room and exclaim for help. We're trying our very best. :) Some follow-up calls were made.
Dear all, no matter what happens, we must always remember, there's always family members for us to lean onto. Treasure your time and spread your love, do not wait until it's too late for everything. :) That phone call ignited my thought. Did I ever make my parents worry to this extent?

No comments: