Click Click Click

Monday, May 10

S for Sensitivity

"Sensitivity" is the word of the day.
Being sensitive towards others' needs is a good deed.
However, how do we deal with over sensitivity?
Beat me. I wonder too.

Right.
So, how?
When a person is sensitive, it also means, he/she is lacking of the sense of security, deprives of affirmation and acknowledgement.
At times, we just gotta shower more patience and love towards such people in our lives. We just have to deal with it. However, it's not to the extend of giving in always, you also gotta let the person know how you feel, else, it won't ended with a happy ending :)

You know, i just have the tendency of... knowing more and more sensitive people in my life. Golly! =X I will try my best to be a tiny lil bit more sensitive. I promise. :)

No comments: