Click Click Click

Friday, August 20

#1

Alright. My blog has been desserted for long. It's time to give it a warm hug. :) Yes, the title of today is #1. I agree with what a friend commented in FB saying that Rule #1 to be happy is to count your blessings. Counting blessings is a way to recall all the good things you've received, meeting good people, received positive gestures from people around you. Yeaa. At times, I am really blessed by my surrounding. I am. Really am. =)


This week has been hectic. Bumble buzy bee. It was an eventful week to be remembered. Apart from its' content and lessons, it's also the people. This is the first time I experienced that, at times, you don't really need a practical help from people, but their presences meant enough for everything. I was so tied up that day and my team had to wait for me for 2 hours. Yet, their presences were such a big comfort. Love you all lots.
i donno how to show my gratitude for you three.
i can only say "thank you" deep down from my heart
and i wish everyone of us is well in everything :)

No comments: