Click Click Click

Sunday, August 29

out! =D

It was a happy Saturday. I brought Orange out for an expedition to Putrajaya. Merely with the purpose of sightseeing. Hehe! Of course, I was not just with a non-living thing (I don't wanna be schizophrenic), I have Amy with me too :) Anyway, we were supposed to be Malacca but the mission was failed! I don't care SDCU, u guys owed me once! heh! =(
ANYWAY! =D Had fun driving along Putrajaya, viewing lotsa lights, seeing how our country wasting electricty *oppps. Hehe! But Putrajaya is definately a significant landmark for Malaysia. I'm proud of how Msia has developed, and it's still growing. And yes, it was my first time stepping to Alamanda. I never been there at all although I went to Putrajaya for a couple of time.
This time round, we stopped at a few stations. It's my first time went to Istana Kehakiman. Spectacular building, kinda have the english-malay feel. =) Artistic, i would descrite it as. We had a few stupid shots. Sigh. If only my camera is good at night view and with anti-shake function so that some people know how to use it! *ngek ngek ngek! :)
thank you for making your time to crap with me:)

No comments: