Click Click Click

Tuesday, August 24

$

Today in class, we learned how to manage $ as a working individual. It's useful. It ponders me with penny for thoughts.

Money, always the root of all evil?

Personally I don't really agree with it because i believe that it always go back to your own personality. Money is just a subject for you to use is as reason but in the end of the day, you justify the whole scenario.

We work hard for our $. Working hard as in you probably spend 80% of your daily energy on your job because you're earning a salary that could support you. At times, people just take all these for granted, to procrastinate at work, to fully apply the malay proverb "kais pagi makan pagi, kais petang makan petang". People use money to gamble, hoping to get bigger money in return. I despise gambling. I know gambling is good for brain and mind, but I just feel it's unhealthy. I hate people taking all sort of numbers, deriving numbers from any incident, just to hope for a lottery strike. For me, it's totally unacceptable. and i mean a business when i said that.

Hard earned money is worth to be shared. To share among yourself, your life and even to people around you. It's blessed if you have bonus. It's lucky that we have extra every month. And maybe it's also time to do some saving plans, maybe adoption of kid can be one of the options where your money is benefiting the community around you? What we're earning, it's not just about you. Remember, it's always important to know that this blessing is from Him.


Remember, there's no such thing as easy money in this world. Be appreciate with what we have. I agree with what my parents taught me :)

No comments: