Click Click Click

Friday, September 10

it's on the way...

Looking back on my posts, I think life has been quite eventful ever since I started working. It's always filled with pocketful of feeling, packed with ups and downs, failures and success, rocks and trees. It never failed for me to move on, to push a lil bit harder and to strive for a better result.
Dated back in someday, I told myself i'll go for 3 camps a year. It was one of my wishes in the list. Miri marked the 3rd camp for this year. To me, it is a special bonus. It's also a hard decision to juggle between both priviledged chances. Maybe some might find me absurb, come on, it's just nothing bout it. For me, it meant more than just a tiny peanut.
Sitting down and looking at those photos, then it only came to my realisation that I've achieved my lil wish in a very conscious yet unconscious way. Never did i realised I could come so far. For me, it's a great achievement, but it's never an ending note. I find camp is really the best avenue for imparting values to the students. Nothing beats camp's power. That's why I like them a lot. Nonetheless, I would like to try and explore some different ways too! :)
I'm blessed to be with great people during my projects. These people are forever helpful and kind. Plus, they covered my ass when the sky falls down onto the team. Plus, running a project always stir your thinking. It gradually makes me grow a lil. But then again, how long can this be? Well i always tell myself, it's time to be independent from people. Well, Miri was a great training ground for me :) to get away from my comfort zone and tried any means over somewhere you don't know, and meet someone you hardly know.
Just a thought.
Nothing emo :)
.
Selamat Hari Raya.
-.- and i'm having a flu.

No comments: