Click Click Click

Monday, December 6

doodles on the kids' faces!

Hohoho! It was a fun Saturday. Tried something new during that evening, went to a birthday party and did facepainting for the kids. Kids nowadays are really pampered. They got the best thing in their lives, especially kids from rich families. Pointless for me to describe on the materialistic life that they ever possess. I just hope they'll have a balance family, able to receive great love from family and at the same time able to enjoy the best thing in their lives. The family that we went to was well to do. They love their precious daughter, who turns 2 on that day. :)

there's a clown named Jojo :)

 steph's ladybird on my hand *claps

my butterfly on steph's. *no clap =x

 the birthday girl- she loves it and she wants everything on her face, hands... everywhere!
but she's very quiet


 cute lil girl =)
Anyway, it was a great experience for me! Never thought i get to draw something on these small innocent kids' faces. Got to see the sharp features of their faces =D beautiful and handsome :) Oooo did i mention? I earned 70bucks from this for that 2 hours? =D

No comments: