Click Click Click

Wednesday, December 8

X-treme Skytrex Day!

A group of us challenged ourselves with Skytrex, the x-treme level. I think we're all out of our mind. The weather was perfect for us. It's a raining season end of the year but Sunday was just perfect for us! Guess God hears the prayer :)
a welcoming banner? :)
was wondering whether is the Monkey their mascot? :)
you live or die is not really their business :) just sign it! =X
my harness! ^^ i felt secured! =x though it's a bit painful. Pity the guys! haha!

There're 3 rules to take note during Skytrex. Firstly, safety first (follow the intruction of the trainer, equip yourself well with the harness). Secondly, each platform can only accommodate 3 persons. Lastly, each obstacle can only be played by 1 person. Cool?

a photo before we enter the entrance of hell? :D

I think the greatest lesson i've learned through Skytrex was not the blue black(s) that i gained on my hand, but more so to boost myself to look forward (neither backward nor downward*said Steph), to strive and push my body towards the finishing point. Don't ever give up on any of the station. At some stations, you won't get to see the finishing lines. It's scary. No kidding, it was very very very tiring. @_@" Solely climbing the vertical ladders was enough for me already, like 2 storeys tall? hello? -.-"

a V-shaped string. Leg steps on it first then only hold it with your hands.

@_@" I never tried any obstacle course that took me for almost 3 hours in the woods. Yes, i've been through camps but not as extreme as Skytrex. It's indeed a worthwhile experience for me! *roar*! Congratulations to all, we've all conquered the extreme! Had pushed ourselves to the limit! =D I had fun with them! It's healthy, we shld have more healthy activities as such.

The Monkey Bar (which i honestly gave that up!)last station! the greatest smile ever!luckily we had the gloves on!

Cheeeese!

Present of Skytrex: lumps of blue blacks on my hand, looked like an abused hand, hard to get up the next day with two heavy arms. :) hehe!

you wouldn't want to see what happened to my hand next =x

Thanks Kenneth for helping me to hold the camera and snap photos along the journey. :)

1 comment:

*HuiChian* said...

wow... exploring and going through all those obstacles was really FUN =D

i'll have to put this activity in my list now ^^